If you’re new to Halspan, here are a few things you should know:
- Many of our door blanks feature Halspan’s unique 3-layer particle board, which produces a door blank of altogether superior quality, strength and overall performance. We also offer door blanks with a mineral or solid core.
- Halspan® fire door blanks are pre-tested to British Standards (BS), European Standards (EN) and North American Standards (UL) for use in fire doors, so come ready to use.
- With a fine, hard surface that’s ideal for veneering, laminating or painting, and no need for perimeter framing or ply or MDF faces, Halspan® cuts finishing times and costs, boosting your productivity.
- Some of our doors are flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of both panel styles and glazing options, with the added attraction of excellent acoustic performance, enabling you to meet the ever-changing demands of architects, designers and other specifiers.
- Our Installation Guide and Health & Safety factsheets are full of practical tips and advice. Further detailed information is provided in our comprehensive, easy to use technical manuals or via our Technical Support Helpline.
Got any questions? Please contact us – we’ll be delighted to help.