Halspan® fire doors come in a range of styles and finishes. So, whichever flush or panelled non-fire door you’re currently using or specifying, we can provide you with fully certified fire doors of the same style and finish.
- Optima – internal fire doors, made from 3-layer particle board, rated at 30 and 60 minutes.
- Prima – internal fire doors, made from 3-layer particle board, rated at 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes, available in large leaves. Prima’s extra strength means you can machine into the face to form feature grooves or panel effect designs, while a choice of either timber or metal frame offers extra design flexibility.
- Prima Plus – new to the Halspan® range, Prima Plus offers a no added formaldehyde option and is available rated at 30 and 60 minutes.
- Halspan® 45– an internal component or fabricated core-based system made from gypsum, organic fibres, fibreglass and inert binders, compliant with North American codes and rated at 45, 60 and 90 minutes
- ProTech – moisture resistant fire door blanks , made from a 3-layer solid core faced with exterior grade hardwood plywood, rated at 30 and 60 minutes.
- Halspan® Universal – a door blank which consists of the core, stiles, rails, and a wood outer stile already assembled by us. In addition, if the intumescent seals are required, we will install them. This provides the fabricator with a ready to use door blank which will just need to be finished in your facility to your specific decorative needs.