- Every Halspan door blank and core is manufactured to the highest standards, so you’re assured of a quality product through and through.
- Halspan door blanks come pre-tested and independently verified, so you don’t have to.
- Our commitment to ongoing testing and R&D ensures the doors you fabricate and install stay ahead of the game in terms of compliance and scope of specification, saving you time and money.
- Halspan’s flexible fabrication options enable you to meet the everchanging demands of architects, designers and other specifiers.
- With a surface that’s ideal for veneering, laminating or painting, and no need for perimeter framing or facing, Halspan door blanks and cores cut finishing times and costs, improving productivity.
- Our comprehensive and easy to use technical guidance makes Halspan simple to fabricate and install.
- We’re here for you every step of the way with technical support and training.
Third Party Certifiers
"One of the world’s leading suppliers of quality door blanks, steel door frames, seals, hardware and more, Halspan revolutionised timber door manufacture with its pre-tested door blanks made from 3-layer particle board. For the industry, having Halspan® at the core of a door has been an assurance of quality and integrity ever since."
"You’ll find doors with Halspan to the core in educational, healthcare, hospitality, airports, industrial, commercial, residential, retail and Government buildings all over the world."
"The call for robust third-party certification is stronger than ever. With our rigorous and ongoing testing programme to third-party certification, Halspan has every eventuality covered, making us the industry’s partner of choice."
"From specifiers and regulators, fabricators and installers to insurers and building owners, everyone’s looking for different things from doorsets or door assemblies. Halspan’s industry-leading range of third-party certified high performance door components ticks all the right boxes."