- Fire doors are an integral part of passive fire protection and the overall fire strategy of a building. With Halspan at the core of your doors, you can be confident of quality and performance.
- Our range of high performance door blanks, door cores and supporting door components is based on a foundation of over 650 tests – all to the most rigorous industry standards – ensuring that our offer is robust and Halspan a brand you can rely on.
- Halspan specified doors, manufactured, installed and maintained correctly will ultimately protect the fabric of your building.
- Specifying Halspan helps you meet your obligations to keep buildings and the people who use them safe.
- Following our guidance on after care and maintenance will ensure doorsets and door assemblies with Halspan at the core remain fit for purpose throughout their serviceable lifetime.
"One of the world’s leading suppliers of quality door blanks, steel door frames, seals, hardware and more, Halspan revolutionised timber door manufacture with its pre-tested door blanks made from 3-layer particle board. For the industry, having Halspan® at the core of a door has been an assurance of quality and integrity ever since."
"You’ll find doors with Halspan to the core in educational, healthcare, hospitality, airports, industrial, commercial, residential, retail and Government buildings all over the world."
"The call for robust third-party certification is stronger than ever. With our rigorous and ongoing testing programme to third-party certification, Halspan has every eventuality covered, making us the industry’s partner of choice."
"From specifiers and regulators, fabricators and installers to insurers and building owners, everyone’s looking for different things from doorsets or door assemblies. Halspan’s industry-leading range of third-party certified high performance door components ticks all the right boxes."